Africa Day presents a great opportunity to celebrate the diversity of Africa and all that the continent has to offer. There are lots of ways to get involved in Africa Day 2013. You can:
- Organise an event in your own community to celebrate Africa Day. Don’t forget to register your event and your event will be listed on our online Calendar of Events.
- Participate in the flagship Africa Day Dublin event on 26th May.
- Volunteer at the flagship Africa Day Dublin event.
- Attend an Africa Day event. Check out the calendar of events to find out what’s happening in your area.
- Take part in the Africa Day Book Club.
- If you or your organisation would like to sponsor an event or donate to Africa Day 2013, we’d love to hear from you. Your support will help us to grow and improve. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.